Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Arches

Let's see if I can do this, this is my fist time trying to add photos. It's a work in progress!. Maybe once I figure this out, I'll learn how to add cute snippets. But, one thing at a time!!! This is our trip to Arches and Dead Horse Point that we went on a few months ago. We camped overnight and the weather was windy and cold. We could barely keep the fire going. During the day the weather was perfect. And the desert flowers were just starting. The girls love hiking, they are better at it than Aaron and I. And Shaun loved his first camping trip. We went with Aaron's brother and sister in law, Mark and Alicia and their girl Maddy. And Madison was so funny on her little leash. Can you blame me for loving to live in Utah?

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Utah is good, but California is better.

Vidal's Nest said...

I love it there! Mom is wrong... Utah is better!