Wednesday, June 25, 2008

LOOK what you guys made me do!!!!! I hope it is pretty obvious how much I love my family. I finally got the gumption and decided to tackle this beast. You know it only happened because of the (numerous) proddings I have received from you guys...... And look, I even managed to get in a slide show of my pictures! Of course, it only took me till one in the morning to figure it all out. Next stop, a cute background. But that will have to wait. One thing at a time. The weird thing is, I both love and hate doing this. Love it, because it is like electronic scrap booking. And I can keep in touch with my family all over the world. Hate it because it is so painfully slow to do. So my goal is to do a posting every two weeks. Pictures and all. So, really, only expect a new posting once a month.

5 comments:

Shelli said...

Hey, Kristi -- here's the easy, cheater's way to get a cute background. Go to Pyzam.com. Choose one you like. Follow the instructions (it's a quick cut and paste). Done! That's what I did! I don't have time to get too fancy. I love that you're blogging! It's fun to see all the pictures, and I love to hear how you all are doing. Love you!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Your pictures are great. It is amazing how big your kids have gotten. I hardly recognize them! Love ya!

sherry said...

OK, Kristifritzel, that name just takes me back! I am so glad you have started a blog so that I can see what you and your cute family is up to. I have really loved looking at all of your sisters' blogs. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Ginger said...

Lauri has a blog on her website from Cara, go to it, it has some good ideas for blogging. It really is fun knowing what everyone is doing.

goingsome said...

Hi Kristi,
Cute blog. I know Lauri made me do it too. I have reconnected with Lauri from high school and she has me hooked on the blogging too. Peer pressure, I guess. I had such a giggle about your comment of the "permanent twitch" in your eye, hey girl, I have that same twitch :)
Keep up the good work.
Claudia