Thursday, July 3, 2008

Oh, my poor boy

So..... the Sother day, I hear the girls just CRACKING up. I mean cackling with laughter. And I can also hear Shaun complaining. Not crying, not screaming, just complaining. Now, this is usually fairly common in my home. The girls will take him away to some corner of the house to play together. But, this time, I thought I would see what was going on. So, I find the kids all in the bathroom together. The girls had gotten earrings on him. And were trying to pin him down to put make up on as well. Lucky for him he almost weighs as much as McKenna. Avery made him happy again by giving him one of her toys to play with. He is going to be lucky to make it to manhood with any semblance of dignity intact....

6 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

How funny! Don't you love how they devil them?
I remember how we would put makeup on Jimmy and do his hair. I can't remember if it was Cari or Shelli but I remember him crying and they wouldn't let him get away! Funny now Ü
He turned out ok, so I think sean will too!!

Vidal's Nest said...

oops spelled shaun

Ginger said...

Oh, you just wait and see how those girls are going to torment him! He is their own personal entertainment. But, don't worry as he gets bigger he will get even. I have a picture of my brother about age 3, where we dressed him up as a girl and took him around the neighborhood to show everyone how cute he was. Some things never change.

Shelli said...

Didn't we get Jimmy in a tutu once? Or was that wishful thinking? Shaun will grow up trying to prove his manhood by choosing a very dangerous profession like the FBI or border patrol! And, btw, it was Cari that held him down. I would never!

DANI KYNASTON said...

I just think that it is their maternal side gone wack! Emma tortures Joe the same way. The funny part is, now he gets bugged if the girls get hair pretties and he doesn't! Go figure.

Nutsonurse said...

For the record......Shelli was just as vicious as I was. She just played it off better. And he was our very own baby to play with and do as we chose with him. I think he eventually just gave up and let us have our evil way with him. Hopefully, he doesn't feel too warped anymore!