Thursday, July 31, 2008

Guitar Hero

I am finally getting this blogging crap right.
So, we bought a Wii. And it was a GREAT idea. We spend quite a few nights having Guitar Hero and bowling championships. McKenna kills us all at bowling and Avery is quite the good guitar player. I thought I would give you all a glimpse at one of our competitions. It is so fun watching Avery's intensity as she's trying to "kill' Dad. (She doesn't have to worry about me, she wins every time.) McKenna loves to rock out and ham it up.
For your listening pleasure I have also included one of their favorite songs to play!

5 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

My kids LOVE Guitar Hero!
They have their friends over for competitions.
Rach was pissed when she had to go to her dad's cause a boy she is friends with was moving and she couldn't battle him one last time! Bummer

Vidal's Nest said...

PS...Thanks for not giving up on this "Blogging crap!!" Ü

Shelli said...

How fun! Your girls are getting so big, I can hardly stand it. They are losing so much of their baby girlness.

DANI KYNASTON said...

We have rock band and we love it too. I think the guitar parts are similar. I love games like these were the whole family gets involved!

sherry said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I have to tell you, it didn't take long for my 7 year old to start kicking my butt at Guitar Hero. It didn't take him long to get up to expert level. Sad, I know. And I can only do songs that I know or remember from High School etc. So I know what comes next! Luckily, I can still beat Brenley;)Glad you stuck to it!