Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LIFE! Does it ever mellow out?

OK, so a quick update. I know I haven't posted in a million years. We have been BUSY the last bit of summer. We went camping at Currant Creek, 2 days later we went to Bear Lake (Lauri and Toni eat your hearts out ;) THEN we went to Mom and Dad's for a week and a half. We got home in the early morning on Thursday, I had a meeting for work Thursday afternoon. Had to work Fri, Sat, and Sun. Avery had a soccer game Sat morning, afterwards we went school shopping. And school just started on Monday. And of course add to that our normal life of soccer Tuesdays and Saturdays and dance on Thursdays.
I will post pictures bit by bit of our vacations. I am willing to bet that by the time I post about California, it will probably be snowing and cold. But, hey, maybe that will be a good thing. And GINGER that stink, those pictures were from my camera, and she had to post some of my favorite ones! So, don't be surprised if you see them again! :o)

5 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

You big booger! Are you trying to make me green with envy?
Hope it was fab!!!

Shelli said...

Ummm,no -- it never mellows out! Maybe when you retire. Can't wait to see the pix! Sorry I didn't get to see you much while you were here. Maybe next time life will mellow out a little more, eh?

DANI KYNASTON said...

It will hopefully slow down a little with the girls in school. It is so hard to be a mom sometimes. So much work and we are always tired. I keep telling the kids that I can't wait to send them to school so Joe and I can take a big, long nap. They think I am nuts!

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

Come on now.. You are a mom... You should know that things never slow down:) You get so excited to get them back into school and then all the school activities start. Another benefit of the kids starting school though... they are exhausted and a lot easier to put to bed at 8:00 :) That is my happy hour!

Ginger said...

Hey, how can those be your pics? They are on my computer! Ha,ha. We miss you. The time went very quickly.