Saturday, September 6, 2008

I give up

That's it! I give up! Maybe it's the fact that I am worn out from having 3 sick kids, or maybe it's the fact that this pneumonia has finally kicked my butt. It could be that my house is a complete disaster. Or I am tired of working full time and trying to be a mommy. All those classes and meetings work is making me take added to home work, dance, class projects, soccer, you know "family stuff." But I am POOPED. I mean lay on the couch and watch disinterestedly as the kids try to kill each other.
Somehow I killed my cute blog. The sunflowers stopped showing up, instead there was a stupid "Upgrade NOW!" I tried to fix it and got this all white beauty.
I tried to post a few pictures, and it will not accept the HTML from slide.com.
SO.......... I GIVE UP! I am done trying to make this piece of crap look cute. Don't know when I'll get pictures on either. Sorry folks..... too tired and this is one more thing taking up energy. If pictures get on here, it will have to be Aaron to do it.
As far as us being sick, we're OK, I promise. I'm the only one who got pneumonia. We think we figured out why Avery's getting croup and how to prevent it. And I am going to sleep for for the next year.

6 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Sorry you are having a hard time right now! I will make you a background and put it on your blog so that you don't lose it again!Then, if you feel better and have a little more time, you can blog! We love hearing from you but I understand your plate is full!
I hope you feel better soon! It's no wonder you are sick right now!Take care of yourself!

r said...

wow. i thought i had it bad. at least the only way to go is up, right?
good luck:)

DANI KYNASTON said...

Just do what you can. It is more important to take care of yourself than a blog. If you feel like doing it, go for it. If not, nobody's counting the days in between blogs. As for sick kids, that is the worst, especially when you are sick. Good luck!

Lynda said...

I hope you feel better! Having pneumonia just kicked my butt badly and I couldn't cope with anything. And I didn't have any kids at home...
Can't imagine how you've got this far. Take care of yourself and your children. The house will always be there. And the blog can wait!

Shelli said...

Farewell, fond blogger! JK -- please take care of yourself, sweetie! If this isn't fun, it isn't worth it. Don't let everything pile up on you, K?

Ginger said...

Get lots and lots of sleep. I wish you were closer so someone could help you. Let Lauri fix your blog. Blogging is much more important than housework. It might be good to take some sick time to recoup fully. Don't let them send you back to work too soon. Love You Lots.