Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Life.......

So, Dad yelled at me today for not updating my blog. So I am taking a few moments just to write. Sorry no pictures today.

Well, I am now officially a Cardiac Nurse. Got the results back and I got a 100%, I'm happy. I killed myself taking those courses. Now I just have to finish the Critical Care coursework and I'll feel a little more human........

I'm feeling a hundred times better. Still have a nagging cough that won't quite go away. That's ok, its the norm with pneumonia. And I find I HAVE to make myself slow down and rest. I do get tired quickly. But, my Dr keeps saying that is a good thing. Maybe I'll actually listen to him for once........

Shaun just had his first b-day on Thurs. We had a lot of fun. I just couldn't bring myself to having everyone over for cake. So, it was just our little family. And, I REALLY enjoyed it. Shaun got to take all the time in the world with his toys. And there was no stress. We got him a little push car, firetruck. Complete with flashing light. He went crazy for it. The funny thing is, he wouldn't leave it alone. He was so pissed when we took him away from it for cake. He took one lick of cake off my finger and then was done. He cracks me up...........

Avery just had her last game of soccer on Saturday. She got a medal. So funny. "Mom, is this medal real metal? Wow! It must be worth a lot." She is still so pleased with her medal. It looks like this new medication she is on will finally do the trick for her croup. Her cough has been so much better........

McKenna, is still just as funny as ever. She just lost a tooth. And has been telling everyone how the toof fairy poofed her toof. She had to run over to the neighbors in her pjs to tell them all about it.........

So, I am alive. We are doing so much better. Dare I say it? Things are going good.

4 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Yeah I am so glad things are starting to look up for you!
Congrats getting 100% on your test! I hope they give you a big fat raise.
Glad you like the background. If you want something changed on it let me know!
Give everyone a big hug! It was nice to hear from you!

r said...

tell avery 'congrats on the medal!' i wish i could have seen her play. maybe next year or something. mckenna is so funny! and good job to you on your test. hugs and kisses all around!!

DANI KYNASTON said...

I am so glad that you are doing so much better. I am glad that you are taking it easy. It always helps you get over that last little bit of healing. I know what you mean about doing things small. Sometimes, just getting the house clean to have people over is overwhelming for me!

Ginger said...

What a great post! Glad you are doing better and a big Congrats to you! Good job on the test and new title. Happy birthday to Shaun. I can't believe he is 1! It sounds like the girls are doing great too. Love to all of you