Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ahh the tranquility is over... for a moment

Just wondering... why do people think nurses are their personal slaves whose only purpose in life is to be their own drug dealer? Of course, I shouldn't care about any other patient. And if don't spend my every moment in thier room waiting at their beck and call I am a heartless B@#*& whose incompetent. Some nights I wonder why I do this job. Yeah, I'm having fun at work right now.



PS... and yeah, I did just get called that. Got in trouble for telling her it was innapropriate and I wouldn't put up with it.

2 comments:

Nutsonurse said...

Hmmmmmm...why do you do it? Duh! Because like me you are sick and twisted and absolutely love it. You take a special freakish pride in being the cath "queen". For me I was the baby IV queen. It was a personal challenge to chase those teeny veins and get it. And you also know it was a perfect fit for you. Aren't you glad you make such a difference?

Ginger said...

I don't know how you do it. Blood, poop and puke, not my idea of a fun day.