Monday, December 22, 2008

Eat your hearts out!

So, yesterday, Aaron and I had his sisters come over and watch the little monsters and we spent the day Christmas shopping. And yup, got it ALL finished! Stocking stuffers and all. After the kids went to bed, we stayed up late watching the dark knight and wrapping. Got all the kid's gifts wrapped, now I only have 3 left to wrap for Aaron, and I'm DONE!

TA DA! that is my magic trick for the year.

I am quite impressed with myself. This will be the first year I won't be up late wrapping for the kids on Christmas Eve.

6 comments:

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

Yaaa! Right on! Every Christmas I am always stressing. Then it is done and I realized I never had a chance to enjoy all the things I love about Christmas! So I decided this year I am NOT going to do that. So I am with you.. I am ALL done with shopping and wrapping. I am making Mike get the fireplace all ready so that I can just strike a match Christmas morning. I am gonna sit back on Christmas eve and enjoy it! :) Instead of being up until 3 am :) Glad you will be doing the same.

Ginger said...

I am so jealous! But I am not far behind. I am shopping today so I will be through soon. It is nice being a little bit organized sometimes.

Shelli said...

Oozing jealousy!!! I have just a tiny bit left to do, but that means shopping tomorrow. :( One day, I'm going to be finished by THANKSGIVING!!!

Vidal's Nest said...

Big butthole. Trying to make the rest of us slackers feel bad eh?Tomorrow I am hitting the mall bright and early and probably going to be shopping until late! Ughhhhh!
Maybe if I start shopping in February this next year I might finish early!
You did it.. I am eating my heart out!

Nutsonurse said...

I'm with Lauri...total butthole. I as usual am not even finished. However, I do have 8 dozen cookies to frost. It'll be wild again. At least I have Wed. off. SO, so, jealous!!

DANI KYNASTON said...

I was done early as well but I still ended up staying up all night setting out stockings and putting the finishing touches together! Frustrating!! Hope you got some sleep Christmas eve!