Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm finally writing

So, our computer crapped out on us. It took forever to get rid of the nasty virus. The $#%$ virus wouldn't even let us wipe out the computer and start over again. And, of course, it was the first time Trend Micro saw the virus, so they were stumped as well. Aaron and I were frantically trying to move pictures to flash drives and not copy the virus at the same time. We've got hundreds to sort through. And, of course, I didn't bother transferring in any sort of order.

Eventually I may post pictures. In the mean time, I am ADDICTED to facebook. So much easier to put pictures on! I've been sending a bunch form my cell phone to that. As far as Christmas pictures go, don't expect much. I made the mistake of putting Aaron in charge of taking those. So I don't think there is a single one in focus. sigh

The snow here is starting to melt. It's been warm, like 40's to 50's I think we may actually hit 60 this week. At least it's not 2 degrees anymore when I get off work. I'm really looking forward to not scraping off my car. I don't care how much you bundle up, 9 degrees with fog hurts deep down in your bones!
The kids are sad for the snow to be gone, they never entirely finished their snow fort, and we didn't go sledding nearly enough.

The kids are growing fast, Shaun can say about 3 words, and he signs about 6, so he is sprouting. Avery is excelling in school, as always. She's too smart for her own good. And Kenna is just as big a goof as always. She tells me all the time how Avery might be older, but she is funnier.

I though a month was too long to post, so a quick note would be in order. I love you all!

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Good to hear from you! Glad the kids are all doing well. Isn't it funny how 30 degrees suddenly feels heavenly after a real cold snap?

See ya on facebook!

Ginger said...

Yeah! You're back. I just read it is 41 below zero in Fairbanks, AK today so I guess it could be worse. Have you tried Picasa Web for photos? They let you put them in albums. Shelli also uses one that makes scrapbooks online, very cute.

Vidal's Nest said...

I love winter but by the end I am always so ready for spring! Glad you posted. I am weird, but I love to hear how everyone is doing!
I saw pics of the kids on your facebook. They are getting so big! Sean is so cute.I wish I could see him in person!