Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So, I know, I know. I haven't posted. And, when I do, it's just this.
I think this has been a really hard time for us Proffitt's. Really, is there one of us sisters that isn't having a hard time right now? It's also so hard being away from Mom right now, I wish I could be there to help her through this hard time.
My heart has been so HEAVY lately. I am really down, struggling. I just want to get together with my sisters, and vent, tell you guys everything about everything. sigh. But it will have to wait till we can get our weekend. Then we can all cry till we can't cry anymore and laugh till we (almost) pee ourselves.
I am so HOMESICK right now. I see all of the little and big trials that we are all going through and I just ache to be together so we can share the burden. Sometimes I think being so far away from all of my family is the worst.
My wonderful, sweet family. I want you to know how much I love you. I am praying for each and everyone of you.
LOVE,
Kristi

5 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

I feel the same way! I want/need my sisters!
I hope we can make it happen!
Love to you!

Shelli said...

I love you, too, and I miss all of my sisters. I hope we can finally make it happen!

Ginger said...

It is a wonderful thing to know you have such a good support system. It really doesn't matter how far apart we are, the love continues. Don't forget that!

Kricket said...

I was so excited to see you post. I was just telling your mom that I think they only ppl I "know" on blogspot that post anymore are her daughters lol.

I'm so sorry to hear about your family. I talked to your mom yesterday and am going to make her go to lunch at Nordstroms with me! Hopefully that will cheer her up for one afternoon.

suzannproffitt said...

I can't wait to get everyone together. I miss you and love you very much. Thanks for making me feel like one of the sisters :)Lots of hugs and kisses your way.